SBI Home Loan an Effective and Cheap Home Finance Solution
One of the most trustworthy in the country, the State Bank of India offers an effective and cheap Home Finance Solution to the home seekers. The State Bank of India is one of the most flexible banks in the country, which has several offers under the kit. With the cheap rate of interest at offer for the people seeking home loans, the bank offers several exclusive offers for the people and making their dreams come true.
Features of SBI Home loan
Several eye catching Home loan features of the State Bank of India, allows the people to choose State Bank as the favorite for availing home loans. Some of the noteworthy features of Home loans through State Bank of India are as follows :
• The people from 18 years to 70 years of age can quite easily avail home loans facility through SBI
• Home loans at the rate of 9.75% for all except women, who are charged 9.70%
• It is in fact the largest home loan lender in the country holding the market share of around 25%
• With the lowest EMI as low as Rs. 855 per lac is one of the lowest for any bank’s home loans
• The most spread bank of the Country, the State Bank of India offers the widest platform for the people
• With one of the lowest Processing charge, which is as low as 0.25%, the bank charges the minimum amount of Rs. 1000 and at maximum of Rs. 10000
• The maximum tenure of home loans, which is 30 years allows the people to better plan accordingly
• Since there is no prepayment penalty, the options are wide open for the people
• SBI Yuva Home Loan allows the youth to have 20% higher loan amount in comparison to the normal loan amount
• Interest rate counted on the basis of the decreased pending loan amount allows people to save quite a good amount of money being paid as interest
The State Bank of India is the most versatile in the home loans and the variety of facilities and schemes at offer by the bank, allows the people to avail several important features of the bank’s schemes at the best. The State Bank has varieties of home loans, which are categorically divided in order to provide benefits to various sections of the society and all age groups. Based on important factors like age, income qualifications, dependents, assets and liabilities and many more factors, the bank determine the complete aspects and makes a decision to provide the home loans in best favor of the seekers. With the ‘Most preferred Home Loan Provider’ as voted in AWAAZ Consumer Awards, the bank is the first destination for home buyers in need of finance. A solid foundation of trust and transparency is the State Bank of India. The most favored platform for the Home Loans in India and the first choice for the people.